Thursday, July 15, 2010

Loopy Loop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

justjared

While there is no doubt that everything about Kate Bosworth exudes grace and a fresh-faced elegance, I must admit that her belt is what really captured my attention in this shot. The perfect looped and tucked in mahogany belt adds the perfect dash of the carefree spirit I love about her style. And I love how I just wore my tan belt this very way this morning, paired with my navy dress and nude wedges. It definitely gave me an "effortless" appeal which steered me away from the frilliness that often ends up taking over when I slip on a dress. And in this crazy heat I don't want to appear that I've spent more than two and a half minutes thinking about my outfit!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home